Hiring a private tour guide in Buenos Aires can be an excellent way to explore and understand the city, since you will have a local expert to show you the best and finest that this lovely city has to offer in timely and well-organized tours.
As I do private and customized tours I usually design them the same day that I meet the person, after I hear about their interests and likes. In general some of the most popular tours combine history, architecture, culture, arts and gastronomy.
However if interested, I would be more than happy to send you a potential sample itinerary: Just let me know a bit about your interests, likes and amount of time you have available in Buenos Aires or amount of time you would be interested in spending together.
Here are just a few reasons to tour with me:
- Fun, Fun, Fun! You will be accompanied by someone who works tirelessly to make sure your day is everything that you want it to be, exactly to suit you, with all the best choices that you want to do and everything tailored around your special interests. We stop and start as you wish and not as the guide might find convenient.
- Informative: I will tell you as much, or as little as you want to hear, and not just about history and monuments - but also about all aspects of today's life, for example where the best shops, restaurants and hotels are situated, what's going on, theatre life, the gossip and current events...
- Time Efficient: You see lots more with me, as opposed to all other methods of sightseeing. I know the best way to arrange the day, am highly flexible and know all the best ways.
- Fully flexible: This will be your private and personalized sightseeing tour to suit your tempo and interests. Changes to the day's plan, according to the options available, can be accommodated to suit your requirements.
- Professional: Unfortunately some people decided to get into Tourism without the necessary expertise, language skills and knowledge of the city like I have. I am a true “porteño” (someone who was born and raised in Buenos Aires) and thanks to my 4 year Tourism degree and multiple years of guiding experience (nearly a decade now!) I believe I can provide a superior service.
Some of the type of tours I provide are:
* PRIVATE WALKING TOURS IN BUENOS AIRES
Buenos Aires is a walkable city, and I believe that is one of the best ways to see and enjoy the city. Public transportation such as buses, subways and taxis are also widely available so we could easily combine a bit of both if necessary. Each tour is customized for a most memorable and enjoyable visit to Buenos Aires, but it can be modified (within reason) on a daily basis as you discover new possibilities from my guidance and expertise with the accent on flexibility.
* PRIVATE TOURS IN BUENOS AIRES WITH TRANSPORTATION
If you would like to explore Buenos Aires with the convenience and flexibility of a private car and driver at our disposal, private transportation could be easily arranged for an additional cost. Private cars -such as Peugeot 407, Renault Megane III, Fiat Linea for example- have a capacity of up to 3 passengers + me ; for larger groups, vans such as Mercedes Benz Sprinter type are also available and have a capacity up to 15, 19 or 21 passengers. Both types of transportations are hired through reputable agencies, and include automobile insurance and highly qualified drivers.
* PRIVATE DAY TRIPS FROM BUENOS AIRES
If city life or your travelling schedule suggests a day trip out of the city, a surprising number of great breaks can be found just beyond the city center of Buenos Aires.
For example, there is the city of TIGRE, famed for its Delta, its islands and canals, rowing clubs with outstanding architecture and of course their Open-air Market, full of fabrics, furniture and accessories made in cane and willow, delicious jams and honey, brilliant flowers, native fruits, and much more.
There is also the charming town of SAN ANTONIO DE ARECO, right in the center of the humid pampas, and considered as one of the most ancient and traditional settlements in the Province of Buenos Aires ; it is the best to convey the charm of gaucho life and customs.
Another popular day excursion, the city of LUJAN, best known for its large neo-gothic Basilica, built in honor of the Virgin of Luján, the patron saint of Argentina. Every year, more than six million people make pilgrimages to the Basilica, many walking there from Buenos Aires. The city is known as La Capital de la Fe (Capital of the Faith).
The above are just some of the many private day trips from Buenos Aires that I am able to offer. If interested in exploring the outsides of Buenos Aires please let me know and I will be happy to send you further ideas and proposals. Note that each day trip destination can easily be reached by public transport, mainly train or bus or private transportation can be coordinated too.
* PRIVATE SHORE EXCURSIONS IN BUENOS AIRES
One of the most popular cruise destinations in South America, the port of Buenos Aires welcomes thousands of tourists each year. The Cruise Terminal called “Benito Quinquela Martin” offers one main building and it is close to some of the main sights in the city, so based on time, energy and budget, visitors will be able to choose whether to take a private walking tour starting the Cruise Terminal
During the past years I have worked with people of different ages, believes and lifestyles travelling on some of the main cruise lines that dock in Buenos Aires such as Regent Seven Seas Cruise Line, Holland America, Seabourn, Crystal, Norwegian, Princess, Royal Caribbean, Silversea, Azamara, Oceania, Celebrity, MSC and National Geographic Expeditions, among others.
ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME BY FILLING THE REQUEST FORM – CLICK HERE